Terra Consultancy strives to promote inclusion, facilitate access and remove communication barriers for Disabled people. We utilise our knowledge and expertise to assist a variety of individuals from across the different Disability spectra, within the domains of: education, employment, legal, health and other circumstances.
We liaise closely with Disabled communities and sign language users to provide access to services including:
- Services for students applying to Universities
- Specialist Mentors for both mental health and autistic students
- Assistive Technology Trainers
- 1:1 Specialist Study Skills Tutors
- Teachers of the Deaf
- Specialist Notetakers for Deaf and Visually Impaired Students
- Communications Support Workers
- Interpreting Services, including British Sign Language Interpreters, International Sign Language and American Sign Language Interpreters
- Access to work for employment and training
- Job interviews
- GP and Hospital appointments
- Consultancy with third parties
- Translation services for a variety of clients
If you have any suggestions or require information feel free to contact us.
Have you used our services recently? We seek customer feedback to help to improve our services.Find our Feedback form here.